Weight Loss Experts near Phoenix
Post-operative visits are encouraged to aid in the success of weight loss with the Bariatric Professional Team. It is important to continue to see your team for regular appointments after any weight loss surgery. Post-surgery wounds should be detected and addressed at your first post-operative appointment It is also important for the patient to receive guidance on their diet post-surgery.
It is recommended to follow the following post-operative appointment schedule:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
- Every year after your weight loss procedure.
Below are some of the tools are provided after your weight loss surgery:
- Nurse Practitioner provides extensive physical assessments and support during their weight loss journey.
- Dietician-Nutritional and lifestyle modification counseling.
- Psychological Support to aid in possible emotional adjustments during weight loss.
- Ongoing peer support groups that are held every month.
- Health and wellness education to sustain a healthy weight.